Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantCompensation:
Robert Half is searching for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst responsible for support and development of one or more business intelligence platforms. This includes working with the BI tool to translate business requirements into functional specifications; creating data model, data warehouse and be ready to analyze large amount of data. If you have 5+ years’ experience with BI Implementation and data modelling for oracle databases with any of the tools like Microsoft Power BI, Oracle, Tableau, you may be a great fit!
This is a direct hire, permanent role for a client of ours in the Westford, MA area. A Hybrid remote model is available. To be considered immediately, Click Apply Now!
What you'll get to do daily:
- Collaborate with multiple teams (onsite and virtual) and act as a liaison between different business units and IT team in gathering requirements for developing reports, new data model for business analytics tools used by the company (TOAD, Orbit, Wave and any other new tool)
- Build dashboards to show market trend, sales, revenue etc.
- Provide business recommendations for picking the right solution for BI.
- Troubleshoot application related technical issues and errors.
Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Oracle BI
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant
for more information.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehousing
- Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)
- Data Modeling
- Functional Specification