To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lawrence Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RN Case Manager
Decypher Technologies • Lawrence Township, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
- Tracking medical status of ALL assigned Soldiers.
- Responsible for medical charting in eCase.
- Request profile exams/evaluations and audiology exams at physical exam center.
- Coordinate Soldier treatment plans with appropriate medical facilities.
- Maintain automated referrals indicated in MEDCHART.
- Submit case processing, medical documentation, and profile concerns to military/contacted provider.
- Attend PHA events as determined by the needs of the state and the individual units.
- Ensure those Soldiers referred by a provider are followed by the case management team.
- Manage Soldier’s care from the identification of the condition to when the Soldier is either:
- Considered medically ready.
- Administratively separated from the military.
- Follow the regulations and policies applicable to Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) and deployment, to include the AR 40-501 and other applicable guidance.
- Ensure all medical documentation received from the Soldier and/or their medical team is received and placed in appropriated electronic record, as well as the Soldier’s hard copy record.
- Maintain Soldier medical records in accordance with Army Regulation (AR) 4066.
- Provide Records Custodian or delegate with all relevant medical/dental documentation.
- Obtain release of information from Soldier.
- Educate Soldiers on resources available to improve medical and dental readiness.
- Maintain Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) standards and guidelines.
- Upload medical documents of case managed Soldiers into Health Readiness Record (HRR).
- Stamp all medical documents for verification after uploading.
- Index uploaded medical documents.
- MODS entry of immunizations, designation of pregnancy, eye exams, medical warning tags and other data as required.
- Provide all medical documents received for case management to Records Custodian to be filed using a document evidencing transfer of custody from the contractor to the government.
- Contractor will ensure all administrative charting in eCase is completed.
- Track medical appointments by communication with unit to ensure Soldier attendance and submission of follow up documentation.
- Log in eCase any contact with service member (email, voice call, or personal interview).
- Communicate with delegated government personnel to track compliance versus noncompliance.
- Run MEDPROS report Post PHA/SRP event.
- Monitor MEDPROS to ensure all scheduled services are completed/updated and current medical status is reflected.
- Report Medical Readiness to the Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Ensure Soldiers with T3, T4, P3 or P4 profiles are case managed in the eCase module.
- Prepare, input and manage medical board packets in the MEB-PREP module.
- Prepare deploying Soldiers’ medical and dental records for delivery to mobilization sites as needed.
- Maintain current and accurate rosters of all Soldiers who are/were case managed, to include a history of those returned to duty or discharged from service.
- Current RN license
- Basic Life Support certficate
- US Citizen
- 5 years
- Previous experience as a military service member OR with military medical evaluation boards (Preferred)