Come join one of the largest transportation organizations in all of North America!
First Group America is currently hiring for a Receptionist. In this role, you will assist customers (in person and over the phone) in a smooth and efficient manner, adhering to all protocols in line with our organizational goals, strategies and values.
This is a great opportunity to enhance your skill set, grow and contribute with a dynamic company.
- Answers and directs telephone calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Greets visitors and vendors in a professional and pleasant manner
- Manages the mother’s room keys
- Process order for Metro & CTC bus passes
- Schedule conference rooms for meetings
- Maintains a clean and professional work environment.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Secures facility daily.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- 2-year office setting experience desired
- Able to handle multiple tasks with poise and courtesy
- Detail oriented
- Professional and cooperative telephone manner
- Punctual with good attendance
- Clear and pleasant speaking voice
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to make decisions in absence of management
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
Apply/submit a resume today, for an exciting and challenging position within the First Family!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer