The Camp Recovery Center provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our Financial Counselors. Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry.
- Complimentary AOD education to certify as a substance use disorder counselor
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS:
- Meet with clients to prepare financial documentation.
- Work with our clients & families to set up any payment arrangements.
- Collections with insurance companies, clients, and families.
- Insurance verification
- Chart and documentation auditing
- Account reconciliation
- Document filing
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALLING REQUIREMENTS:
1. Education - High school graduate or equivalent
2. Experience - A minimum of two years experience in third party collections and insurance billing experience required.
3. Certifications - None
4. Licenses - None
5. Special Requirements - Experience with insurance in the healthcare field required. You will be verifying benefits, working with patients and families discussing insurance coverage and collecting payments. Ability to use 10-key; do filing and related clerical duties.
6. Age/Gender Specifics - Ability to work with male and female, adolescent (13-17), adult (18-over) substance abuse/dual diagnosed population.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)