- BHA's are expected to complete ADLs when assigned to a Unit and/or Patient that need assistance.
- Provide Patient-Care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse or medical doctor. This includes tasks such as bathing feeding and dressing the patient. (Geriatric Unit Only)
- Carry out all aspects of patient care and other assignments as directed by the Charge Nurse.
- Perform ongoing observation of the patients and milieu to ensure active treatment is provided and patients are participating.
- Ensure compliance with infection control protocols and/or policies by patients, visitors, and staff.
- Facilitate educational/activity groups.
- Participate with the treatment team in implementation of the individualized plan of care.
- All other duties as deemed necessary to complete the tasks as a BHA.
- LADC, CADC preferred for DDU Unit only.
Medication Therapy Management
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: d6370f3db7ab410cb091609250647e54
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Conveniently located in Dartmouth, Massachusetts, Southcoast Behavioral Health is a 120-bed psychiatric hospital that provides inpatient treatment for people with mental health diagnoses.
View the full profile
Operating on the principle that all patients should receive treatment with kindness, compassion, dignity, respect, and hope, Southcoast strives to be the leading provider of psychiatric care in Southeastern Massachusetts. The compassionate staff at Southcoast, comprised of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed clinical social workers, registered nurses, recreational therapists, and mental health technicians, is dedicated to providing superior and effective psychiatric treatment in a safe, tranquil setting specially designed to help each patient find healing. Whether a patient is spending time relaxing in one of our outdoor courtyards or participating in one of our many workshops, groups, or social activities, we believe that Southcoast is an ideal place for people to come heal and learn to manage the symptoms of their mental illness.