The ideal individual must be able to work a variety of shifts to include morning, evenings and weekends; the candidate should have at least one year of fast casual dining or customer service experience but we will train the right person with the right service attitude! Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and willing to be a team player to assist us in providing memorable dining experiences for our guests and local patrons. We are looking for positive, upbeat individuals who have a passion for delivering excellent service.
- Quickly clean dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset tables with spotless service ware;
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments;
- Greet guests in a pleasant and courteous manner, serve beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary;
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dish-washing area for proper cleaning.
Supervisory Responsibilities: n/a
Needed to be successful in this position?
- A passion for serving others!
- A keen awareness of being proactive, responsive, and caring!
- An understanding of what it means to have #fun.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS —
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience preferred. A high school diploma or equivalent required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
At each turn, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Restaurant Server Assistant (full-/part-time) prides itself on five cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and #Fun. The associates of Concord believe in a strong culture with focus on Health and Wellness, Sustainability, and Work/Life Balance:
Our Benefits (applies to Full-time Associates ONLY)
- Competitive Pay;
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental;
- 401(k) Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Discounted hotel room night program (Concord, & Marriott);
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary;
- Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability programs;
- Verizon Wireless discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon.
Concord Hospitality earned the recognition of Great Place to Work® as well as recent acknowledgement of Great Places to Work for millennials, and for women!
Proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V and maintain a drug-free work environment.
*Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands