To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11500 North Ambassador Drive
Kansas City, MO 64153
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
International Customer Service Coordinator
Smithfield Foods • Kansas City, MO
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The International Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for processing order entries required for the company's export shipments, ensuring that they meet export regulations and comply with the importing country's rule and customer requirements. This role manages the receipt of customer purchase orders, ensuring prompt resolution of any issues which may arise from the time the order is placed, and processes order entries from multiple sources, efficiently and accurately to meet timeline requirements. The ability to identify international order requirements for order entry completion and to be flexible in assisting various tasks assigned is an essential aspect of this role.Responsibilities
- Creates orders efficiently and accurately and ensures all order entry guidelines such as shipping conditions, Incoterms, pricing, dates, blocks, and partners are followed in order to meet international order processing requirements and meet set deadline.
- Processes mass orders and creates/validates orders by utilizing SAP reports for accuracy.
- Ensures accounts are setup correctly in master data and broker determination table to comply with the USDA reporting requirements and for financial reports.
- Immediately addresses and corrects any inaccurate order information such as incorrect sold to number, ship to number, item codes, and ship/delivery dates submitted by sales, brokers, customers or IAS.
- Assists International Documentation Coordinators and International Account Specialists in varies duties and functions as needed including update/change orders manually and/or through mass change function, prepares and reviews export shipping documentation.
- Assists in managing customer master data and broker determination table to ensure customer records are accurate and order entry is completed in a timely manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 2+ years of related data entry experience and/or training, required.
- Bachelor's or associate's degree, preferred.
- International documentation experience, a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Adobe.
- Strong data entry, attention to detail and accuracy, reading and interpreting skills are critical.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate and express ideas clearly and concisely, in both written and oral formats.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.