Are you looking to get into the caregiver field? This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Currently we are looking for people in The Stone Mountain area with the willingness to care for someone who cannot care for themselves.
As a dutiful care provider, you can help these families have balance, and a sense of peace. With your assistance we can help seniors remain in their homes.
Becoming a paid caregiver is a unique job with man joys. You will have your share of responsibilities and some challenges both physical and emotional. As a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll meet wonderful people, build meaningful relationships and impact a life .
Seniors and their families choose Home Instead® because of the exceptional care, compassion and reliability that we provide.
Here are just a few of the things you will be responsible for doing during this shift :
- Provide companionship and conversation for someone suffering from Dementia
- Be comfortable with working around animals and assisting in feeding them and changing their water.
- Do light housekeeping tasks daily
- Preparing meals designed for clients current level of care
- Provide medication reminders, making sure medication is refilled and taken on time.
- Assist with personal care needs , such as changing briefs, sponge baths, grooming, dental care and helping with dressing.
- Help rotate the client frequently to relieve pressure and help circulate for clients who are bed bound.
- Transport clients to appointments and assist with errands/shopping
- Laundry which includes changing out the linens
- encourage client to engage in exercises that will help with strength
Valid Drivers license
Cpr and first aid
Pass a Drug screen
Simply fill out the application, and we will be in touch with you. We will conduct background checks and perform drug screens for all new hires . Be sure to include your resume!
We encourage anyone with a giving spirit and a willingness to learn to apply!Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.