Position: Senior Graphic Designer - Men's Luxury Brands - Part-Time - Fully Remote!
Location: Fully Remote
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $65.00 - $80.00
Fun, well-known CPG brand is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to design packaging, merchandise and marketing collateral. The ideal candidate has experience designing packaging and merchandise for men's luxury brands and can execute the design process from concept to final delivery.
This is a fully remote freelance opportunity, approximately 5-10 hours a week in an ongoing capacity.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Concept and design packaging for products and merchandise to enhance the "unboxing" and overall customer experience
- Concept and design graphics for merchandise
- Design printed marketing collateral for events and general use
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience designing packaging and merchandise for men's luxury brands and can execute the design process from concept to final delivery.
- Experience working with well known, consumer facing clients
- Agency experience on well known consumer facing clients
- Ability to turn around content in a timely manner and inline with client expectations
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Graphic Designer - Men's Luxury Brands - Part-Time - Fully Remote!
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability ,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
- Customer Experience
- Graphic Design
- Managing Client Expectations
- Marketing Collateral
- Packaging And Processing Duties