My client is looking to hire an experienced Property Manager to oversee the operational success of the portfolio. This is a successful, well-established, Real Estate Investment and Property Management firm.
The ideal candidate will possess Property Management experience as well as familiarity with residential construction and maintenance. This Property Manager position is an outstanding opportunity to work for a world class company alongside some of the best in the business!
Responsibilities of the Property Manager:
- Provides operational and financial supervision of a designated portfolio of properties.
- Oversee on-site community managers at each of the properties
- Manages CapEx bidding and contractor supervision
- Ensure occupancy and delinquency goals are met.
- Oversees reporting including vacancy, budgets, staffing needs, property inspections, and other data, as needed.
- Performs regular visits to each property to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Expenses are carefully monitored and controlled.
- Ensures all employees are properly trained.
- Resident satisfaction is a continual focus.
- Make certain that each property is maintained to the highest standards with a continual focus on asset preservation and enhancement.
If you're a detail-oriented Property Manager ready to take your career to the next level, applications received confidentially; [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Property Manager. You can also reach me about this Property Manager position by phone at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Attention To Detail
- Financial Management
- Financial Regulations
- Property Management