To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Allen, LA 70767
- Jennifer Parisi
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Port Allen, LA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of our top customers, is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives to help support the shipping department for temporary contract positions with the possibility of an ongoing extension. These position are located in Port Allen, LA
Must be flexible to support a 24/7 operation and be available to work 12 hour rotating shifts, with periodic overtime.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate the movement of the required paperwork to ship & receive products to the end customer Process all pertinent product shipment information in SAP including: orders, delivery notes, invoices, bills of lading, etc. in order to meet defined contractual terms and customer’s needs.
- Reconcile truck carrier movements daily and monthly in the required reports
- Create and maintain spreadsheets to facilitate commercial transit operations
- Respond to and/or answer internal and external customer queries.
- Scan and upload documents; print and review various reports; perform month-end reconciliations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge and experience with SAP
- 3 to 5 years general office / customer service experience
- Must have TWIC card … can apply for card and use receipt until card comes in (can apply once awarded the position)
- Must be able to work a rotating shift that will change frequently
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Good organizational skills and attention to Detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow directions
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ([Click Here to Email Your Resumé]). Your resume must be received via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.