Want to help others? Want to work in a positive and supportive environment? Want great benefits and career growth? Want to be in a place you don't just call work
, but a place you call home
? Join our team today! One of the largest home warranty companies in the Nation is hiring is seeking Authorization Agents to join our Authorization Department in San Ramon, California! Duties include:
- Receive incoming calls from Plan Holders and Service Providers, logging pertinent information accurately and efficiently while on the telephone, and ensuring requests meets Plan guidelines (e.g. effective dates, coverage, limitations, etc.)
- Communicate effectively, asking pertinent questions to determine coverage
- Approve or deny service while educating callers as to Plan coverage and processes
- Evaluate bids to ensure suggested course of action is appropriate, and that parts/services are required and being provided at fair and reasonable prices
- Build customer loyalty by handling calls in a professional manner
You can expect:
- Commitment to attend scheduled training
- Starts April 29th 2019, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Full time employment.
- Competitive base salary
- Holiday, sick, and vacation pay
- Varied shifts available
- Group Healthcare/Dental/Vision
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing savings plan
- Initial and ongoing training to help ensure progression and promotion
- Employee discount program (e.g. AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness (next door), etc.)
- Conveniently located near the new City Center Bishop Ranch food and retail stores offering complimentary circulator shuttles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Business Intelligence Development Studio