Simply stated, Materion makes advanced materials that improve the world. We are a global leader in creating innovative, high performance engineered material solutions and services for a wide range of growth industries: high-tech consumer electronics, telecommunications, commercial aerospace, defense, medical, automotive, and many more.
Our products, services and expertise help enable customers’ technologies. We supply sophisticated thin film coatings for hard disk drives, specialty inorganic chemicals for solar energy panels, bio-compatible materials for implantable medical devices, specialty alloys for miniature consumer electronics components, optical filters for thermal imaging, critical components for infrared sensing technology, special materials for LEDs and much more. As the world’s only integrated “mine-to-mill” supplier of beryllium-based products, we also offer beryllium, specialty engineered beryllium alloys and beryllium composites.
As a team of 2,600 associates, we partner with customers in more than 50 countries. In 2017, we generated over $1B+ in revenues and made an exciting new acquisition that expanded our footprint in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
For more information, check out our video “Materion Is” along with other videos [ Link removed ] of us showing you how we’re Making a Difference our shared purpose of” Making Advanced materials that Improve the World.”
Click on any of the icons below to connect with Materion on social media.JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this position will be primarily responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of a variety of production equipment within the facility.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Diagnose, tear down, and repair minor problems or equipment on plant systems
- Works from drawings, plans or sketches, fabricate equipment, fixtures, devices, etc. as required
- Utilize test equipment, instruments, measuring devices and controls, hand and power tools, and material handling equipment
- Performs grounds/facilities maintenance including snow removal
- Maintains workflow of maintenance work requests through SAP maintenance module and performs data entry into the SAP software system
- Consults with Lead Maintenance Mechanic, assigns work requests to appropriate personnel
- Track progress of work orders, work to close work requests in a timely manner
- Develop specification and quote parts needed for maintenance repairs
- Maintain a clean work area
- Operates lifting devices as trained by Materion Safety
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding