To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
201 Southwest 145th Terrace
Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bartender - Full-Time
RA Sushi • Pembroke Pines, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for positive guest interactions while accurately preparing and responsibility serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner. Follows standard recipes, mixes ingredients and prepares cocktails and other drinks. Offers and serves food items to guests, collects payment for drinks served and maintains bar area clean, sanitary and organized.Responsibilities
- Promptly greets guests, takes beverage orders from the restaurant servers or directly from guests
- Promptly prepares beverage orders for servers according to server tickets
- Mixes alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, cocktails and other beverages as requested and in compliance with company standards and recipes
- Checks identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol. Promptly notifies management of underage drinking guests who are obviously intoxicated
- Rings up all drink and food orders in the POS system, collects payment for drinks and/or food served, balances all receipts and follows proper cash handling procedures.
- Ensures bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for mixing beverages and serving guests. Promptly reports any defective product or equipment
- Offers and serves food items to guests seated at the bar when appropriate or as requested
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions
- Responsible for routine cleaning, set up and breakdown of bar. This includes all preparation required to run bar efficiently and smoothly
- Washes and sterilizes glassware and keeps bottles, glassware and beverage products arranged to make an attractive display
- Completes daily/weekly cleaning and side work requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Minimum 1 year experience in bartending preferred
- Previous experience with Japanese cuisine, particularly sushi and sake preferred
- Basic understanding of wine, spirits and sake required
- Must be certified in Responsible Alcohol Service by applicable agency
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a High School diploma or GED. College course work and/or degree highly desirable
- Must be eligible to work in the United States