To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Facility Manager
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 8 days ago
Area Manager/Regional Facilities Manager
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
This position is a key leader on the Account core team who is responsible for ensuring Facility Management Operations across the North East Region. This individual will ensure all contract deliverables are met or exceeded, including operational up time, cost savings initiatives, service improvements and introduction of best practices and innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain high client, customer, and user satisfaction with services provided, measured through monthly SLAs, quarterly KPIs and satisfaction surveys.
- Deliver on regional/site/ operational budgets, including delivering contractual savings targets, measured by achieving annual budget targets, and monthly/quarterly budget adherence targets as prescribed.
- Ensure understanding of contract requirements across the organization
- Achieve contractual requirements and account annual goals including but not limited to work order management metrics and all contractual KPI goals.
- Deliver accurate reporting of critical and KPI data.
- Engage with individual sites to drive savings initiatives and keep savings tracker updated with all proper documentation
- Ensure effective integration of IFM Operations across all sites to ensure seamless delivery to the client and drive a one-team mentality.
- Support portfolio growth opportunities by performing site visits, data gathering, analysis and developing business models as needed.
- Drive superior performance through excellent people management. Drive high employee satisfaction through career development, while appropriately managing all performance or employee issues
- Interface and develop relationships with peers in other regions and functions to ensure consistent delivery of global initiatives and practices.
- Actively participate in regional activities
- Proven leader with experience managing large teams and delivering exceptional results. Strong people management skills are required, with a history of high employee satisfaction and engagement
- Ability to develop and manage operational and project budgets; create and implement savings initiatives across the region
- Strong technical skills and experience, related to all building infrastructure equipment
- 10+ years Facility Management experience, with manufacturing space and multiple site experience preferred
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with various client levels.
- Superior communication skills to be able to effectively connect with the client and the JLL team which are geographically dispersed
- Bachelor’s degree required. Engineering or related degree preferred
- Travel required, approximately 20-30% depending on client or account requirements
What you can expect from us –
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.