To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- santa, ana, TX
- Phone: 972-518-2500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager
Volt • santa, ana, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Regional Sales Manager, Wide Format Division
LOCATION: WEST COAST (Field Based)
VOLT is seeking a Regional Sales Manager, for a leading manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multi function products.
A successful candidate would reside in the western region of the United States and possess 10+ years of Digital Printer Sales experience. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, excellent sales technique and capacity with sales in the printing industry.
- Meet and exceed sales quota within defined territory or assigned vertical market
- Establish and oversee the regional network of Dealers and extended sales partners
- Directly manage major and critical developing accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts
- Manage Sales Pipeline & Forecast (rolling 3 month) for defined region and product line
- Manage key P&L elements: Promo/Marketing budgets, Operational Expense (travel, ent.)
- Develop and maintain presentation materials, sales aids, sample prints, and up-to-date sales tools and literature for use in a professional and organized manner
- Train and work with dealer sales staff to develop knowledge and key skills important to closing new sales and competing with the ColorPainter line
- Represent the company at trade shows, seminars and open houses to increase and attract new business
- 10 years recent experience in comparable industry within the Digital Printing segments. Prior experience in consultative selling (hw and sw) systems
- Background with or knowledge of rip, color management and workflow solutions software and applications as related to this field
- Willingness to travel 75% of the time throughout the assigned geography
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer