What will you do?
* Define and update the parameters of supply and stock management including ramp-up & ramp-down to achieve the target service level while reducing unhealthy stock and express cost / SIOP ( Master Production Schedule ).
* Manage physical inventory levels and trigger replenishment based off reporting and analysis.
* Place and track purchase orders in a timely manner.
* Manage the delivery and receipt of purchase orders and resolve all associated quality, quantity and accounting issues.
* Manage the continuous needs/resources balance (MRP, Kanban .. ) for raw material, components, sub-assemblies and finished products.
* Manage the backorder portfolio (BOL), the shortage and to take actions to insure the availability of product.
* Define and manage the level of the parameters of supply and stock management of RM/Components according to the MPS to supply customer requirement while reducing the unhealthy stock.
* Participate in Materials SIM meetings, documentation of barriers as well as barrier resolution.
* Participate in daily operations meetings with various other functions of the manufacturing team.
What qualifications will make you successful?
* 2+ years experience in a similar supply chain role or manufacturing environment
* Bachelor's in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or Operations Engineering required
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to make problem solve and deal with ambiguity
* Ability to proactively seek out information, training, and other resources needed to facilitate continual professional development necessary to be successful in this position.
* Partner, influence, collaborate & communicate across the enterprise and with the relationships built outside
* Independently solve problems and make decisions for primary and strategic execution and tactical issues within the relevant portfolio of projects and or processes.
* Work within peer group and leadership infrastructure to ensure that best practice and opportunities are delivered.
* Proficient user of SQL and tableau (preferred but not required).
What's in it for me?
* Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave,?401(k)+ match, and more.
Who will you report to?
Supply Chain Planning Manager
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
- Assembly And Installation
- Infrastructure Management
- Logistics Operations