To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naperville, IL 60563
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Data Analyst
Wilton Industries • Naperville, IL
Posted 1 month ago
We’re passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple – we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we’re constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We’re not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we’re for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, “I made that!”
Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
Wilton Brands is a craft and celebration leader, where great people deliver innovative products and exceptional customer service. The position of Business Data Analyst reports to the Director of Data Integrity.
This role requires an energetic and growth-oriented individual who enjoys striving for new and challenging situations. Is not fearful of unanticipated situation but seizes each opportunity to strive ahead.
The Business Data Analyst will focus on understands the business needs of our internal operation and external customer requirements to gain insight of usage and performance. They will be responsible for data analysis, data practices and procedures, and responsible for maintaining data integrity by managing to ongoing quality, accuracy and completeness of corporate master data across the organization.
This position will require excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and implement strategic business requests. They will Interact and communicate on a regular basis with multiple cross-functional departments in order to meet assigned deliverables and maintain highest level of operational and data integrity.
- Provide thought leadership and serve as a SME for matters relating to data quality and related standards.
- Maintain a current, in-depth knowledge of the operational functions and system features.
- Prompt implementation of all Master Data procedures to ensure that all information, systems, and usage meet the company standards and end-user requirements.
- Pro-actively monitor and analyze all master data files and multiple systems for continuous improvements on the cleanliness of data to support data quality and related standards.
- Ensuring that master data is properly defined and setup. Working closely with the Data Integrity Specialist and the Subject Matter Expert responsible for data collection, entry and loading of local Master Data.
- Analyze current business processes and make recommendations to ensure the business unit is optimizing tools and applications to ensure data integrity and system efficiencies.
- Develop high quality reports, dashboards and other data visualizations critical to business operation and data integrity.
- Analyze, document and test data quality issues as an individual, as part of a team, and with other business groups.
- Performs root cause analysis on master data related problems to identify opportunity for improvement and assist the implementation of solutions that enhance the quality and usage of master data across the enterprise.
- Ensures the successful completion of assigned project deliverables providing timely and realistic status updates and completion estimates.
- Providing support on various projects and related duties as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, technical discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in data analysis.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in Consumer Package Goods or operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and database software.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards or comparable ERP system.
- Working knowledge of a Product Information Management and workflow system.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Performance-driven, result oriented; comfortable/flexible with change in priorities, high level of ambiguity, and non-routine issues.
- Self-sufficient, self-starter with excellent organization and time management skills with proven success in project ownership.
- Exhibits strong leadership, problem solving, critical thinking, technical, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Familiarity with Operations and various ERP functions (primarily Inventory, Logistics, Supply Chain).
- Strong understanding of data quality best practices and concepts.
- Demonstrable experience developing KPI’s, reports and/or dashboards for monitoring usage and compliance.
- Ability to work cross functionally and communicate with technical and non-technical team members.
Physical Demands/Work Requirements:
- Professional office environment. This role is sedentary in nature and requires the ability to be seated at a desk for majority of the work day.
- Ability to routinely use standard office equipment such as laptop computers, computer monitors/keyboards, photocopiers and telephones.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or listen.