Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:
Process claims and invoices.
- Submits timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided.
- Correctly determines quantities and prices for drugs billed.
- Verifies that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing.
- Ensures that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided.
- Ensures that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission.
- Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements: High School Diploma/ GED.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests: Previous Infusion Reimbursement or Intake/Admissions experience.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions