Growing mid-size law firm with offices in Downtown Los Angeles and West Los Angeles is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to work remotely for the time being and then on-site in one of their two LA offices.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting research to support legal proceedings
- Assisting attorneys with propounding and responding to discovery (interrogatories, requests for admissions, request for production, subpoenas, etc.)
- Managing trial preparation including coordination of witnesses and travel, trial exhibits, charts, trial notebook, subpoenas and page lines
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Work as part of a team with all levels of experience
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a litigation paralegal
- Solid understanding of civil litigation (state and federal rules and deadlines)
- High proficiency with MS Suite, specifically Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Someone who is deadline driven and detail oriented
- Experience supporting a case during trial (either attending or working the war room) is a plus but not required
Experience with Relativity, Concordance or Summation preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail