Electro Mechanical Technician, HIRING IMMEDIATELY, Macon, GA
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Starting Rate Up to $35.00 per hour
Electro Mechanical Technician Available Rotating 12 hours shifts
- Starting Rate up to $35.00 per hour
- Sign on Bonus $1,500
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA plans and an HSA plan )
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with 6% company match( Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100% vesting in all company provided money immediately)
- New hire wellness bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
Primary deliverables of this opportunity include but not limited to; Safety First concept, Stringent safety awareness and adherence, Planned, Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance for Industrial Manufacturing equipment, Advanced trouble-shooting and analysis of electrical systems, including Electrical drawing and wiring diagrams, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Automation systems, Including Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) Conveyance and Mechanical drive systems.
Repairing and installing advanced production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per manufacturer's specifications, this position requires continuous work near heat, noise, gas, chemicals and elevated surfaces, frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and kneeling.
This role will require weekend and/or holiday work. Performs general maintenance to hot-presses, printers and ovens to ensure run ability throughout the shift. Maintains excellent safety and housekeeping standards, and verifies carton quality after maintenance of equipment.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with basic electrical systems (e.g., starters, fuses, contacts, relays).
- Experience with electrical systems (installation, frequency drive, troubleshooting)
- Experience with product manuals (e.g., reading and applying knowledge to make repairs).
- Experience with schematics (e.g., electrical blueprints with switches, starters, maps, relays).
- Experience with troubleshooting (e.g., PLC, electrical drawings, wiring diagrams diagnostics, problem solving, etc.).
- Experience with reading mechanical drawings (e.g., hydraulics, pneumatics, CAD).
- Experience with mechanical systems (e.g., gear boxes, chains, sprockets, motors, seals, bearings).
- Experience with conveyers (air cylinders, diverters, sensors, motor/speed controls).
- Experience with electronics (e.g., level probes, flow meters, drives/VFDs, etc.).
- Experience with gearing and gear boxes (rebuilds, ordering parts, machining parts).
- Experience with hydraulic systems (high pressure cylinders, pumps, valves, troubleshooting).
- Experience with kinematics (e.g., line speed/sprocket size ratios, etc.)
- Experience with PLC (e.g., industrial maintenance, computer control systems, etc.).
- Experience with pneumatics (solenoids, cylinders, motor brakes, reading, troubleshooting).
- Experience with pneumatics/air compression (e.g., valves, cylinders, etc.).
- Experience with preventative maintenance (computerized preventative charts/data).
- Experience with pumps (e.g., troubleshooting, replacing seals/motors, understanding specs).
- Experience with SERVO (e.g., intelligent/robotic motors, in-coders, etc.).
- Experience working in team based environments (working together with others).
Daily Deliverables/ Metrics
- Monitors overall operation of plant equipment on shift.
- Follows all documented safety, quality, and production procedures for the Shift Mechanic position to include all JSAs for the Hotpress, Printers and Ovens.
- Performs hot-press, printer and oven general maintenance.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints required for work.
- Must be able to assemble, disassemble, repair and adjust facility equipment - to include welding.
- Must be able to level, align and install plant equipment except molding machines.
- Monitors, adjust and maintains hydraulics, in feed cylinders, backstops, conveyors, lines, traps, bearing drives, and conveyors, etc.
- Responsible for lighting and monitoring ovens.
- Builds spare parts as needed to keep on hand.
- Documents daily occurrences in the hot-press mechanic log book.
- Monitors flo-co consistency.
- Demonstrates proper use of tools.
- Maintains solid, proactive communication with operators and plant supervision.
- Demonstrated self-compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures excellent housekeeping standards to maintain a safe work area.
- Maintain safety record to conform to plant goals.
- Maintain attendance record to confirm to plant attendance goals
- Ensures a smooth transition at shift change.
- Immediately addresses safety issues or hazards.
- Follows established break schedule.
- Works overtime as required.
- Keeps work area clean, organized and safe.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be physically able to perform the essential job duties:
- Stand approximately 10 hours per shift, lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis, and work in a hot/cold environment.
- Must be able to work a rotating 12-hour schedule in an Industrial environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends, holidays and overtime..
- Three years of experience in a manufacturing environment; including successful completion of jobs or similar activities requiring control of a mechanical process and inspection of product to meet quality standards.
- Familiar with SIMMS program.
- Familiar with Lock Out/Tag Out
Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work safely and to communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability sufficient to determine product quality, for example, carton malformations, color verification, and structural integrity.
- Ability to work following specific standard operating procedures.
(NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com. Macon lies near the state's geographic center, about 85 miles (137 km) southeast of Atlanta, hence the city's nickname, 'The Heart of Georgia.' Macon has an estimated population of 153,159. Macon is served by three interstate highways: I-16 (connecting the city to Savannah and coastal Georgia), I-75 (connecting the city with Atlanta to the north and Valdosta to the south), and I-475 (a city bypass highway. Macon is The Cherry Blossom Capital Of The World. The Ocmulgee National Monument is located in Macon, it has large Native American earthen mounds from around 1000 A.D., and its museum displays artifacts spanning thousands of years. Macon also has the Tubman Museum that exhibits African-American art, history, and culture, including a giant mural and the Inventors Gallery. Macon’s musical roots are deep. Macon is also home to the former Capricorn Records, the music label that initially signed the Allman Brothers Band. Little Richard also has a history in Macon, and fans can visit the Tic Toc Room (now an upscale restaurant) where he used to perform in downtown Macon. Macon is Not Too Big And Not Too Small. We're Just Right As the fourth-largest city in Georgia, Macon has plenty to offer but doesn't have the congestion and pollution that larger cities have. Traffic is never too bad, restaurants are never too crowded, and it's still a town where people will stop to talk on the street or wave from their cars. The Macon plant was built in 1967. It manufactures egg cartons, lunch trays, and shake trays. The Macon plant has approximately 218 employees. Macon was awarded World-Class Safety in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017. Macon also received the Operational Performance Plant of the year in 2015 and 2016 and Food Plant of the Year in 2016. The Macon plant has recently reached out to the Middle Georgia Community Food Bank and will be collecting canned and dried goods for the less fortunate. Pactiv Evergreen
is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Electro Mechanical Technician
. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. #IND1P #CB1
- Control Systems
- Circuit Switches