Spartan Tool LLC is one of North America's leading manufacturers of electro-mechanical and high-pressure water jet drain cleaning equipment. Since 1943, Spartan has been leading the way in sewer and drain cleaning. We are dedicated to helping our customer work quickly, efficiently and safely. This focus comes through in everything we do, from the equipment we make, to the training we offer so customers can get the most out of our machines. Spartan’s customer base is the end user in a variety of industries including: institutional, commercial, government, municipalities, military and many more.
Spartan has always been first in the industry when it comes to quality. Our machines are famous for their toughness and are designed to withstand the rigors of professional use day in and day out. Our cables are known for their longer life and consistently superior quality. This is the kind of detail you can only expect from a manufacturer who understands the customer’s needs. Spartan knows because we've been there all along.
Spartan Tool LLC is a business unit of Pettibone LLC, Pettibone, LLC is wholly owned by The Heico Companies, LLC, a privately held, $2B revenue company that specializes in acquiring distressed assets, improving their performance and holding them for the long term. The Heico Companies manages diverse businesses through four platforms; Metal Processing, Construction, Ancra, and Pettibone. The Pettibone Platform consists of 11 distinct companies that produce a variety of highly engineered products. Each of these businesses is run as a stand-alone company with its own P&L. Internationally, Pettibone LLC sells in more than 60 countries through an independent distributor network, company sales representatives, licensees and agents. Our company is diverse and has a solid management base, product/market niches and efficient manufacturing capabilities.
At Spartan Tool, we design and build the toughest, most reliable and innovative equipment in the industry. We are looking to add to the best customer service team on the planet! If you are someone that can identify and remove obstacles, find innovative solutions to broad range of customer related situations, and provide exceptional service to the customers we serve, then this is the position for you.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously, multi-tasking
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration.
- The ability to learn quickly
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
- Partnership with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Listen, document, and help resolve conflicts with customers.
- Must be able to work 10am-7pm to accommodate the western region
- Previous customer service experience, quick learner, mechanically inclined.
- Computer experience and aptitude.
- Previous experience with corporate phone systems or switchboard.
- Patience in dealing with confused or irate customers.
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure.
- Commitment to continual education about the company, products and services.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue