We are looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing to lead the Sales and Marketing efforts at the Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas.
Oversees all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies for the hotel. Responsible for the development, management, and execution of all aspects of the marketing/branding strategies to include Marketing Budgets, Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Collateral, Video/Photography Assets, etc. that maximizes exposure in order to achieve budget, increase revenues, and market share targets.
In addition, this position is a managerial role responsible for the development and success of the property's Marketing, PR & eCommerce Manager.
What will I be doing?
Must be proficient in: Luxury Travel/Hotel Marketing, Leadership skills, Leisure Travel expertise ,Hotel Positioning, Digital/eCommerce Marketing, PR, Social, International Luxury Travel, Luxury Consortia ( Fine Hotels and Resorts, Virtuoso), OTA and Spa and F&B Marketing
Marketing Planning & Strategy
- Develops strategic marketing plans and establish annual marketing budgets along with GM, DOS, and DORM. Marketing plans should be annual, monthly and by segment of deployment inclusive of cost, deployment strategies (print, digital, and/or social media) through the review of competitive data, demand analysis and market mix management.
- Creates, manages and implements media/marketing plans and programs, both short and long term, to increase revenues, awareness, and expansion of property products and/or services. Works with on-property and regional revenue management to develop offers or leverage off-the-shelf offers, based on hotel-level needs.
- Manages strategic direction on all marketing related areas including but not limited to: Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Email & Collateral.
- Identifies outside agencies and responsible for development of agendy strategy and
- Work/Liaison with internal corporate partners related to internal corporate partners, including but not limited to Brand, Destination, and ECG.
- Oversees the strategy, budget, and development of visual assets and arranges photo & video shoots as needed/appropriate.
- Oversees the development and content strategy of hotel level websites.
- Identifies partnership/sponsorship opportunities for joint outreach.
- Coordinates influencer strategy with public relations team to leverage social media opportunities
Provide strategic revenue management plans within the hotel to include; rate development, establishment of group thresholds, space utilization policy, deployment strategies through the review of comp data, demand analysis and market mix management.
Oversee and maximize revenue contribution from major distribution channels.
- Oversees the management, training and career development of marketing staff (Marketing & eCommerce Manager) - where applicable.
- Works with Managed Team on alignment for marketing job descriptions and hiring of candidates for hotel marketing positions
- Creates a career development plan and actively participates in continuing education opportunities to ensure further professional development.
Hotel, Ownership & Corporate Meetings, Presentations and Reports
What are we looking for?
- Prepares for and attends all strategic meetings, including weekly and/or monthly hotel executive committee meetings, ownership reviews and corporate hotel reviews.
- Presents out on marketing activity and production utilizing supporting data and maintains a forward-looking anaylsys/plan and strategic direction at all times.
- Prepares for and attends all budget meetings
- Prepares marketing activity reports on regular cadence and on an as needed basis.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan