KSDK, the TEGNA-owned NBC affiliate in St. Louis, MO is seeking a part-time Production Assistant. The part-time Production Assistant will assist in the production of live newscasts and other studio productions.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Assist with KSDK newscasts;
- Post story content on ksdk.com
- Assist with various production elements including operating a teleprompter, floor directing, writing, editing video for air, web-chat moderating, script organization and arranging set pieces.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's in Mass Communications or related field preferred;
- Multi-media computer experience;
- Strong oral/written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills; and
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to meet daily deadlines.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, URL blocked - click to apply
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.