"For Internal applicants, the Internal posting period for this position is 07/22/2019 through 07/29/2019."
This position is responsible for the transportation of food and beverage items to and from the guests via the room service operation and its related functions.
- Arranging room service carts in a professional and appealing manner; maintaining an adequate amount of room service supplies
- A complete knowledge of menu and all related menu items
- Prepare late night light fare menu items
- A complete knowledge of the room service process to be able to direct the guest and answer any questions
- An ability to complete fundamental mathematics
- An ability to function with the Point of Service System
- Ability to handle guest concerns and questions in a thorough and professional manner.
- The position is also responsible to complete other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license, a condition of continued employment.
- Must demonstrate a capacity to operate the Point of Sale system and complete elementary math functions.
- Must be responsible for cash, credit card and room charge handling.
- Must demonstrate complete organizational skills both in paperwork and work area.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to co-workers and other staff
- Must successfully complete RAMP training by passing the required test within the established probationary period.
- Must be able to work varying shifts between 5:00 PM - 2:30 AM, but would also need to be available for all shifts as business levels demand.
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop and push up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a safe and professional manner.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Wine (Alcoholic Beverages)
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 15468
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
to Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company (HE&R), we are a world-class
entertainment & hospitality company located in the heart of Hershey, PA. Every
member of our team goes above and beyond to deliver the ultimate experience –
one that will create lasting memories for our guests and foster success for our
employees, company and community.
View the full profile
is a privately held company founded in 1927 when our founder, Milton S.
Hershey, separated his chocolate manufacturing operations from his other
businesses. Our nearly 1,600 full-time and more than 6,200 seasonal/part-time
employees share a common goal of upholding the legacy of our founder while
striving to live by our company's Core Values: Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless
Spirit of Service, Team Focused, and Respectful of Others.