Full Charge Non-Profit Accountant doing work for good! About the Company and Opportunity: • This role will be the right hand to the Executive Director and will make a big impact
• Great opportunity to work for an organization that provides life-changing assistance to those who need it most in our community.
• One of Oregons best non-profit employers offering competitive salaries, benefits, and professional growth
• Youll enjoy the collaborative team and varied responsibilities where the organizations culture is committed to uphold the mission! Overview of the Full Charge Non-Profit Accountant role: • Review and analyze grant accounting records for accuracy and according to regulations
• Reconcile, analyze and audit general ledger and bank accounts
• Month-end close activities
• Daily cash management
• Grant Reporting, Financial Statements and Budgeting
• Reporting presentations to the Board
• Assist with annual audit Preferred Qualifications for the Full Charge Non-Profit Accountant: • Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree
• Able to work effectively under a consistently changing environment
• Attention to detail and deadline driven
• Understanding and experience with non-profit and grant accounting Please email your resume for immediate consideration. Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Nonprofit Accountant Lead - doing work for good!
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities. Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Nonprofit Accountant Lead - doing work for good!
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated