Mainely Ticks, a local pest control company in Wells, Maine is seeking a dynamic Community Public Relations Representative who understands that a HIGH-PERFORMANCE CULTURE of revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction, is dependent upon a healthy and active community involvement program.
We have a GREAT story to tell and we will provide you the opportunity to lead others and GROW YOUR CAREER and doing what experienced leaders do BEST...expand their team’s career growth!
The successful Public Relations Candidate will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- Ability to develop public relations campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams and maintain communication with leadership
- Create, edit, and maintain promotional and marketing material
- Manage social media outlets
- Organize networking and public relations events and serve as company spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for sponsorship, partnership, and advertising opportunities.
- Act as liaison for company leadership and market partnerships
- Manage and review correspondence
- Present company initiatives, programs, and services to market businesses and partners.
- Travel to market areas in Maine and surrounding states.
- Competitive compensation package with upward earnings potential
- A company vehicle with gas card privileges
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Employee discounts, tuition coverage, dependent scholarship awards
Why Mainely Ticks?
- Founded in 2004, we believe that our commitment to education and prevention is what sets us apart from other pest control companies. We are on the forefront of new techniques and educational materials; striving to support customers with scientifically proven ways to treat ticks and mosquitoes.
- We value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements.
Additional context: competitive earnings, career, regional, region, management, military, leadership development program, operations leadership, manager trainee, general manager, service, construction, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality, management trainee
📱 Apply in less than 10 minutes!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Public Relations Campaigns