At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
Manages and coordinates all branch operations for pest control and the
Taexx® system, including sales, marketing, installation and service by performing the following duties.
As a HomeTeam General Manager, you can expect to:
- Manages all branch operations in line with budgeted financial performance
- Prepares operational and financial projections and develops strategies for achieving the goals set out in those projections
- Demonstrates the ability to answer questions, research problems, resolve issues and ensures customer’s expectations are met
- Prepares composite reports according to corporate requirements from individual reports of subordinates
- Develops and executes an effective sales and marketing strategy
- Manages all aspects of the homebuilder relationship at the local operational level and coordinates with corporate staff all efforts aimed at capitalizing on business with national/multi-market homebuilders
- Creates a positive work environment. Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while maintaining qualified staff
- Delegates duties and examines work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures
- Maintains appropriate certification/licensing as required by the state and/or by branch management
- Responsible for adjusting errors and complaints with all team members, homebuilders and homeowners
- Assists subordinates in the performance of duties and steps in to perform duties when necessary
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Competitive pay, plus bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of URL blocked - click to apply, (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: competitive earnings, career, management, military, route manager, training, trainee, service, construction, driver, fleet, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, apartment, uniform, route driver Experience
- Must have experience with sales and marketing, and office administration
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff
- 3 year(s): Three or more years’ experience in a management role
Licenses & Certifications
- Previous pest control experience is a plus, but if you haven’t worked in the pest control industry, we will train
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback