To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Strafford, MO 65757
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marine Electrical Products • Strafford, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Marine Electrical Products (MEP), a Division of Patrick Industries, has an immediate opening for a Design Engineer to collaborate with our customers to develop new products and restyle existing products.
MEP manufactures vacuum formed plastic components and wiring harnesses primarily for the marine industry and is located in Lebanon MO in the beautiful Missouri Ozarks.
This position will be responsible for working closely with customers in the development and design of products and establishing product cost and engineering documentation.
Job functions will include:
- Communicating with Customer to determine project scope, establish project requirements and timelines.
- Simultaneously working with prototype team, purchasing and manufacturing to confirm design manufacturability and availability of materials.
- Use of Solidworks and/or AutoCad along with 3D Modeling and other technology to create product models and drawings.
- Ensuring that components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry standards.
- Project management skills to ensure projects meet expected milestones by both Customers and MEP.
- Working with Engineering and other departments to develop comprehensive product documentation.
- Applicable degree and/or experience in engineering field.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professionalism in working effectively with a wide array of individuals from Customers to various plant personnel.
- Self-motivated to with ability to prioritize multiple projects, meet deadlines and work independently.
- High attention to detail along with strong analytical/critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of DC electrical systems.
Marine Electrical Products offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401k, paid vacation and profit sharing bonus program.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your resume with salary requirements to Joy Throop, Human Resources Manager by clicking apply