4343 Chiles Road, Davis, CA 95618
URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
Shottenkirk Honda of Davis is one of the leading dealerships in the area and proudly provides the sales, finance, and service needs of Davis, Sacramento, Vacaville, and Woodland drivers for many years! We are a family-owned store, focusing on customer satisfaction and family values! We believe that culture makes a difference and we focus on building relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay plan
- Huge inventory selection means high earnings potential!
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- We are also seeking applications from our area's returning military veterans.
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to their vehicle needs with one in current pre-owned inventory.
- Accompany customer on test drives and demonstrate vehicle features and technology.
- Continuously develop product and sales knowledge to become the vehicle authority.
- Know the ins and outs of the inventory, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Follow up with customers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives and creative ideas.
- Bring your “A” game along with a positive attitude to work with you every day.
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Candidate must have an outgoing personality, strong customer service skills and be self-motivated.
- Sales experience in automotive retail is a plus, but Sales experience in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales will be considered
- Bilingual Spanish/English a Plus!
- Professional appearance and good communication skills
- Strong record of positive customer service results with customer-focused attitude
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.