To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst San Antonio TX
UnitedHealth Group • San Antonio, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
As an IT Helpdesk Support Analyst, you would work as a part of a dynamic team involved with providing technical support and issue resolution to internal and external customers which may include users of all types and skill levels. Responsibilities may also include security access processing, ID tracking, maintenance of reporting logs, password reset assistance, PC hardware / software inventory checks and stocking of spare parts as well as more advanced troubleshooting and support.
Positions in this function provide local technical support to UnitedHealth Groups computer user community. Includes installations, upgrades, computing problem resolution, diagnosis of issue severity, recovery and project implementation.
- Work within metrics, adherence and attendance to ensure quality performance and productivity by using management support tools
- Submit time weekly
- Ensure consistent high-quality communication on calls are provided to customers
- Be a positive contributor to the work environment
- Perform the analyst role in the call center taking calls or Chat intake 4 - 8 hours a week
- Attend training sessions when necessary
- Have flexibility with your start and end time (Mon-Sun)
- When needed, act as a Business Services Liaison between WellMed and United
- BSL responsibilities will include daily update of tickets
- Telephony and network support
- WellMed Information gathering as needed by United technicians
- Customer confirmation prior to ticket resolution
- Clinical assistance with submitting requests as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience with PC operating systems including Windows NT, 2000, XP and Windows 7
- 1+ years of Technology Support experience
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Ability to work Saturdays and Sundays
- Previous experience in a technical call center or IT Service Desk environment
- Knowledge of telephony, technologies and applications including customer relationship management software, workforce management software, quality monitoring systems, ACD reporting, interactive voice response systems, and web-based and chat customer service applications
- Experience as a call center analyst with a proven track record of success supporting technical issues with network connections, PC’s, Microsoft Outlook and especially telecommuter configurations and security
- Proficiency with creating tickets in the ServiceNow ticketing system and Bomgar
- UnitedHealth Group or subsidiary work experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group; IT Helpdesk Support Analyst; San Antonio, TX; PC Operating Systems; Windows NT; XP; Windows 7; technology support; customer service; telephony
Job ID: 2551_733029
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.