[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to EPMO OpEx Project Manager - Remote
For people drawn to serving others through their work, PSCU is a place to thrive, as we serve our credit union members best by taking care of each other first.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
This position directs OpEx Project Management efforts to efficiently implement change in a timely manner. The incumbent will lead low to moderately complex projects and will establish and direct efforts of the project team and related resources to successfully plan, develop, test, and implement assigned deliverables. The incumbent will assume total leadership for assigned events on behalf of the Sponsor and are responsible for project organization, planning, and issue resolution.
- Provide project management expertise, which includes leading various low to moderately complex projects within the assigned program; Serve as lead on projects and programs involving cross-functional staff
- Meet with business unit leadership and various stakeholders to review and define project requirements, and necessary specifications, plans for testing, support, and training, and established timeline and budget
- Lead projects utilizing PSCU project management standards; Handle utilizing Agile, Waterfall, and other methodologies as required
- Coordinate the completion of various integration elements of assigned projects, to include: project plan development and execution, and overall change control; develop project plans to include full project scope/charter from initiation, work-breakdown structure, planning, definition, verification, and change control
- Ensure projects are completed within established time and budget schedules, including activity definition, activity sequencing, and activity duration estimations; ensure completion of resource planning, cost estimations, and cost budgeting and control; monitor and handle the critical path; run scope, timeline, resources, and financial aspect
- Ensure projects satisfy needs for which they were undertaken by including quality planning, assurance, and control; Ensure people chosen for project team are used most effectively through organizational planning, staff acquisition, and team development
- Provide proactive communication to project stakeholders related to projects, their risks, and steps being taken to mitigate these risks
- Partner with Team members to develop an effective resolution to project issues; collect and monitor service performance rating on issue resolution to ensure compliance with set standards
- Monitor the progress of all change events and assist in the resolution of issues and delays impacting the successful conclusion of the project
- Monitor, control, update, and coordinate changes to existing projects; Provide reports summarizing project status to project stakeholders; lead all project documentation including status reports, project charter/scope, risks, RACI, change request, project close, action items, issues list, lessons learned and health; maintain up-to-date project timeline and status using PSCU approved tools; track defects and resolution through sprints or project phases
- Critique completed projects to settle variations from established processes and find opportunities for process improvement
- Serve as project lead on projects with cross-functional staff
- Resolve issues arising from requests to change business specifications or defined tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems, Business Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- CAPM, PMP, or CSM certification is highly desirable.
- Four years of project management experience required; experience must include MS Project.
- Experience in systems or financial services environment, card payments, banking, contact center, new product development, information technology, or process re-engineering preferred.
At PSCU, everything we do recognizes the fact that our employees are our most important asset. That’s why we are committed to a work/life integration that goes above and beyond to ensure that you have the quality time at home with your family and/or to pursue outside interests and aspirations. We back this up with generous PTO, the opportunity to work remotely, flexible scheduling and a management team that understands how to adjust when the unexpected curveballs of life happen.
Check out the comprehensive benefits PSCU has to offer that further solidifies our reputation as a company that just “gets it” when it comes to balancing life’s planned and unplanned events while equipping you with all the tools for growth.
Our benefits package includes:
Dental and Vision
Basic and Optional Life Insurance
401K (with employer match)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Adoption Assistance Plan
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Health Matters Wellness program that allows employees to earn points to reduce medical premiums
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to EPMO OpEx Project Manager - Remote
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following "EEO is the Law" Poster and the "EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to EPMO OpEx Project Manager - Remote or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to EPMO OpEx Project Manager - Remote. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to EPMO OpEx Project Manager - Remote or [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to EPMO OpEx Project Manager - Remote.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.
- Activity Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Change Control
- Project Planning
- Project Charter