***$2500 Sign on Bonus***** for full-time employees
Join our team at Resource treatment Center, We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to perform routine and specific maintenance services within the facility. This is a vital role to ensure the safety and comfort of our patients.
- Perform general maintenance and repair to facility and equipment which may involve plumbing, carpentry, painting and mechanical equipment repair or similar.
- Act as back-up for call person in case of emergency, respond timely and appropriately.
- Handle all equipment in a safe manner to prevent accidents and demonstrate good working knowledge of tools and their safe use.
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools in a safe and effective manner.
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule / instruction and complete reports, as requested.
- Inspect and maintain emergency power equipment, test/start generator once a week and maintain equipment; inspect and maintain fire alarm system to include testing system, fire doors, audible alarms, visible alarms(lights) and smoke detectors and record data on appropriate forms as required by state or facility; check condition and readiness of extinguishers monthly; inspect and maintain lighting system throughout facility.
- Inspect and maintain plumbing system, replace or repair faucets, toilet stools, urinals, traps, drains, basins and bathtubs, as needed; repair or refinished furniture in rooms, offices and dining room as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in maintenance or facility operations required.
- Knowledge of standard practices, procedures and tools in the general building/maintenance trades preferred.
- Facility Operations
- Mechanical Systems