To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
France Avenue Business Park IV
Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
FUJIFILM Sales Manager - Pressroom
FNAC GSD- FUJIFILM North America Corp Graphics Systems Division • Brooklyn Center, MN
Posted 8 days ago
Pressroom Sales Specialist
We are hiring for an Ink Sales Specialist (internally known as Pressroom Sales Specialist) to be located in Minnesota. As a Pressroom Sales Specialist you will perform a broad range of sales management functions to identify and evaluate specific Graphic account opportunities. Furthermore you will develop, execute strategies and plans to penetrate market segments, and maximize sales. In this role you will be tasked with selling FUJIFILM Litho Inks, Chemistry, Pressroom Washes, Blankets and Coatings. Additionally, you will be responsible for working within an assigned territory (MN, ND, SD, WY, CO and NE) to increase total territory sales through new account acquisition. As part of your core strategy you will sell by establishing value added relationships with your customers, maximizing customer satisfaction and the territory’s profitability.
The Graphic Systems Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver solutions for workflow, consultative services, remote monitoring, color standardization and G7 implementation, pressroom products, CTP, proofing, digital printing, wide format and more. FUJIFILM also manufactures and distributes Sericol inks and is a leader in the development of UV inks for the screen printing, narrow web, and large format digital printing industries.
Some of the responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Generate and qualify leads
- Achievement of assigned yearly sales goals
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the key product specifications for Fujifilm pressroom products.
- Maintains a valued relationship with key customers and prospects, positioning Fujifilm pressroom as technically superior products, and themselves as a respected technical resource.
- Introduces Fujifilm products and services to existing and prospective customers, and is a key advisor in helping them select and install solutions best suited to their needs.
- Work with RSMs & FSMs to increase sales & market share of Fujifilm pressroom products
- Work with sales counterparts and other departments to develop best solution for customer
- Troubleshoot and resolve pressroom issues
- Represent and promote Fujifilm Graphic Systems product line
- Provide on-site customer assistance when required
- Support and represent the company in trade functions and shows
- Sales reporting as required by the company and management staff (Salesforce)
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager
- Establishes, develops, and maintains valued business relationships with current and prospective customers
- Manages salesforce.com to ensure data properly reflects territory activity and opportunity, with accurate customer profile, share opportunity, assets, agreements, and contact details
- Control territory costs within established budgets levels for T&E, auto, IT, consigned equipment, sample product, and other areas as determined by the company
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of pressroom operation
- 5 + years sales experience in the products used in Offset Printing or equivalent production experience
- Knowledge of Graphic Arts Industry
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Possess necessary skills/attributes to include excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications and SalesForce.com
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Ability to travel ~85% - minimal overnights
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Extensive knowledge of the graphic communication industry
- Extensive pressroom knowledge and hands on experience
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and demonstrate good use of independent judgment.
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimal supervision.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.