Our business relies heavily on the efficiency of our large scale equipment and extrusion presses. We are in need of a skilled maintenance mechanic that can adapt, works well under pressure and has a sense of urgency and understanding of equipment reliability. This position has a heavy focus on troubleshooting and repair of hydraulic and electrical break downs, equipment set-up and preventative maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Under limited supervision, performs a variety of installations, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic manufacturing equipment.
• Works primarily from general verbal instructions, but also from maintenance schedules, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and/or written instructions.
• Troubleshoot machine down situations in the factory and diagnoses complex equipment failures including mechanical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic control systems and ensures timely corrective action.
• Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and work with operators to perform routine preventive maintenance tasks.
• Works closely with other members of maintenance team to ensure priority jobs are completed in a timely manner.
• 5-7 years experience in a challenging maintenance role.
• Advanced understanding of hydraulic systems.
• Ability to multitask and troubleshoot equipment breakdown in a fast-paced environment.
• In depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
• Applicable knowledge of tools.
• Proven problem - solving skills and ability to communicate with multiple levels of an organization.
Complex Problem Solving
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Computer Control Systems