Our client is a local civil engineering and land surveying firm looking to add a Civil Project Manager to their family-like team! They work projects of all sizes, and properly manage them. They are known for having an incredible work environment and culture.
What they have for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Provides fully paid MDV insurance for employees and great coverage for additional family members, 401k with up to a 5% match, PTO, paid holidays, etc.
- NO Micromanaging!
- Tight knit company with a family-like feel!
- Half day Fridays
- Flex schedule with opportunities to work from home
What you will need/what you will be doing:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- PE License
- Minimum of 7 years of Site Development design experience
- Professional communication skills
- Enthusiasm and a drive to exceed expectations
* ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL *
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other engineering positions, reach out to Kelsey Plath with gpac at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Civil Project Manager
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Professional Communication
- Civil Engineering