Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a temporary opportunity to work as a Compliance Specialist – Medical Device Manufacturing at a prestigious Fortune 500® company working in Wilmington, DE.
This is a 12-month contract position at 40 hours per week.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Compliance Specialist - Medical Device Manufacturing) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
3PRM stands for 3rd Party Risk Management – it is the process in which our company assesses the third parties that we do business with. 3PRM is a critical part or upholding the commitments we make in our Code of Ethics. Through the 3PRM process, we assess third parties to assure that:
•The third parties we work with have similar standards of ethics and business practices to ourselves
• That the risk of reputational damage due to the actions of third parties is minimised
• That we live up to the commitments we make through our Code of Ethics and the expectations of regulators, payers and legislative bodies
• This role will play a critical part in ensuring the 3PRM process is well embedded in a large and complex market. The individual will need to work across teams and functions.
Core activities include:
• Actively train US market on centralized solution, 3PRM process and risks to be managed & mitigated
• Create and execute a 3PRM training schedule/cadence to ensure continuation of employee knowledge and new hire onboarding
• Work with HR to ensure 3PRM is a part of the new hire orientation and learning
• Work closely with central Procurement team to absorb changes and updates into US process
• Reviewing different sources of data for anomalies and consequential action
• Quarterly monitoring of spend growth to identify below threshold suppliers that may need further risk assessment and/or risk assessment owners
• Increased monitoring of market compliance above central checks
• Understanding of new supplier volume and drivers to inform supplier volume strategy
• Review and challenge of high risk mitigation plans if engaged
• Core competencies and experience should include
• Compliance and/or Procurement background
• Project management or change management experience preferable
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Influencing skills
• Ability to take complex topics and communicate them in a clear and succinct
• Analytical skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Structured and organized
Actively train US market on centralized solution, 3PRM process and risks to be managed & mitigated
Create and execute a 3PRM training schedule/cadence to ensure continuation of employee knowledge and new hire onboarding
Work with HR to ensure 3PRM is a part of the new hire orientation and learning
Work closely with central Procurement team to absorb changes and updates into US process
Reviewing different sources of data for anomalies and consequential action
Quarterly monitoring of spend growth to identify below threshold suppliers that may need further risk assessment and/or risk assessment owners
Increased monitoring of market compliance above central checks
Understanding of new supplier volume and drivers to inform supplier volume strategy
Review and challenge of high risk mitigation plans if engaged
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.