To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Legal Word Processing Operator
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company • New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At RR Donnelley, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations! Founded 150 years ago, RR Donnelley is a Fortune 500 company that employs approximately 55,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley! We are currently seeking an on-site Word Processing Operator. You must be available to interview in person at the Phoenix location.
- Responsible for timely completion of documents and/or work requests
- Ensure proper workflow procedures are followed
- Assure highest customer service standards
- Provide timely and accurate document processing support utilizing client standards and formats; maintain thorough knowledge of all firm-supported software packages in order to provide maximum support
- Create and edit documents, mail merges, charts, graphs, tables, etc.
- Scan and clean up documents utilizing scanner equipment and software
- Convert and clean documents from other software applications
- Other duties may be assigned as required based on business needs.
- Preferably 5-7 years prior document processing experience in a team environment
- Ability to produce accurate work product
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet pressing deadlines
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Advanced skills in MicroSoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Edgar a plus
- Knowledge of Legal terminology and procedures, preferred but not required
- Transcription experience a plus
- Interaction experience a plus
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer