The Good Samaritan Society is America's largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs: to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
CNA Evening Shift
7450 - GSS Canistota
700 W Main St
Canistota, South Dakota, 57012-2005
13.00 - 19.50
This position is 80 hours per two week pay period working between the hours of 2:15 pm and 10:45 pm Monday-Friday along with every other weekend and rotating holidays
Who we are:
Easy Apply Process
Mobile Device Friendly
Your role for the position:
- Good Samaritan Society - Canistota offers Rehab and Skilled care as well as home and community-based services such as outpatient therapy and hospice.
- Post-acute rehabilitation services are available for individuals who no longer need hospital care, but would benefit from additional therapy and care before resuming life in the community following injury, illness or surgery.
- Our 24-hour skilled nursing care is focused on helping people of all ages recover quickly and return home.
- We are honored to provide exceptional care and services to seniors and others in need in our community.
- One family has more than 150 years of service to Good Samaritan Society - Canistota.
- Canistota, South Dakota provides a small town feel located only 30 miles West of Sioux Falls.
You're a good fit if:
- Provide resident care, document health needs and changes, assist staff RNs and leadership
- Help with daily care needs of senior residents
- Help residents to meals and faith services, checking blood pressure and other vitals
- Assist with activities of daily living such as dressing and showering
- Be a listening ear for residents.
What's in it for you:
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state.
- You bring a smile to work every day
- Are a team player and can set expectations
- Drive accountability
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
- Years of service recognition program
- Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign