Pay Rate : $30-$35 per hour
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Pay
Hourly rate with Bonus potential for shifts worked.
Are you looking to supplement your current income? Looking for the flexibility that you don't have in your current career? Weekly pay & bonus opportunities? Join our team today!
We are looking for qualified License Practical Nurses (LPN) candidates to work PRN. 1-2 years of recent/related experience is required. PRN shifts are available on day, evening and night shifts.
LPN-- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Under the clinical supervision of Registered Nurses, directs and guides patient teaching activities commensurate with education and demonstrated competencies.
- Must be able to work effectively independently, yet work together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Effectively triage patients
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Valid/Active KY LPN License
- 1 year of recent/related experience
- Active BLS
- Must be a team player
- Must be Covid-19 Vaccinated
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Flex
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A BACKGROUND CHECK AND A DRUG SCREEN.
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Stress Management
- Health Care