JOB SUMMARYSupervise the operations of the facility, including formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources to meet the business requirements.
- Supervise and lead work within corporate strategies, policy frameworks and designs, and implement operational strategies, as set by corporate policies to meet both short and long term goals.
- Supervise and lead the purchasing of materials and equipment to ensure an uninterrupted supply at optimal cost.
- Supervise and lead, all operational activities required for timely and efficient distribution of products.
- Supervise and lead the support for a client’s operation and optimize costs.
- Supervise and lead and motivate subordinate staff, reviews, and assesses performance, supports their professional development to optimize their contribution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- College degree preferred.
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.
- Six Sigma experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSRequires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.ADDITIONAL INFO
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
- Working knowledge of computerized applications (word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email).