- Process work orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Receives authorization of work orders, dispatches, and coordinates schedules for the field technicians
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Maintains customer database by entering any new and updated customer and account information
- Use GPS technology to track, analyze and improve technician efficiency
- Ensure efficient processes at all times
- Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
- Starting pay: $16-17/hr. Performance review and potential raise upon hire
- Temp to hire any time after 90 working days
- We are willing to train!
- Seeking someone who is tech savvy, highly organized, and possesses strong task & time management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.