Location: Sleepy Hollow, NY
Under the guidance of the President of Therapy/ Division, the Regional Director will be responsible for the overall operations of a region within the division. The Regional Vice President will have direct oversight of the regional leadership team and area operations.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for the overall clinical and financial operation of a designated region within the Therapy division including ensuring quality customer service and patient care, driving revenue and controlling cost.
• Identifies opportunities to grow the Therapy business through new clinic development and partners with the new clinic development team to ensure the long-term financial success of each new clinic launch.
• Responsible and accountable for P/L management of designated region to ensure year over year revenue and earnings growth. Along with the Area operators and Director of Finance, manage the AR performance of each location and in particular the level of unbilled in each location.
• Maintains working knowledge of and monitors local, state and regional payor and regulatory affairs, etc.
• Responsible for hiring, developing and promoting leadership throughout the region to ensure continued success. Sets performance expectations for and leads the regional team.
• Manage patient satisfaction to an acceptable level and support the development and implementation of outcomes related tools.
• Advise and consult with the President of Therapy/ABA on the status and condition of locations to include local market issues, financial issues, and human resources issues.
• Monitor and review monthly the financial status and projections of each location, give direction, and set appropriate objectives to bring about improved performance.
• Active license as a Speech Language Pathologist, Physical or Occupational Therapist within the state(s) of operations
• Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, or a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
• Master’s degree (or higher) in a business-related field is a plus
• Minimum of 8 years of clinical experience as an SLP, PT, OT, or BCBA
• Minimum of 5 years of multi-site or regional management experience.
• Experience with the opening of multiple new clinics.
• Experience successfully managing a P/L as demonstrated by significant year-over-year revenue and earnings growth.
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must be able to travel
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Prolonged walking, standing, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting
• Must be able to sit and climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Performs duties in an office environment during agency operating hours
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Regional Director of Staffing
Email blocked - click to apply
Training And Development