Veolia Water Technologies Dayton is currently seeking a Technical Sales Representative to work in the Cincinnati Ohio area.
Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. Industrial Solutions is a full-service industrial water management company with a focus on a cost effective blend of service, chemistry and equipment technologies. With our balanced process management approach to water-related issues, we are able to create and implement innovative, sustainable, custom water solutions that reduce the overall cost of operation and compliance. Veolia Water Technologies, an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water Technologies is a Veolia company. Veolia provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, and Veolia Energy.
This position would be responsible for managing a territory. This would include current and prospetive accounts within the assigned geographical area. This position would be selling Veolia's proprietary line of chemicals that optimise the operation of water treatment and wastewater treatment plant and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage total account responsibility within the assigned territory
- Responsible for growth of new accounts.
- Ensure profitability of accounts within assigned area through proper pricing, contract management, and service time.
- Increase sales through targeted, profession sales campaigns to meet annual territory sales and profitability targets.
- Maintain customer base through application of Veolia service standards to ensure controllable account attrition is minimized by building upon internal relationships and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Develop, implement, and provide oversight of Veolia account service standards within the assigned Area account base.
- Establish personal contact/relationship with all current customers in the assigned Area in order to provide account stability in the event of representative turnover or other issues that may jeopardize continuing business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of previous water treatment experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
VWS offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you success.
New Product Development