We are a Firm where people truly believe in what they do and strive to achieve the highest standards of performance and success.
The HK Deal Flow Analyst will join our national team, working under the Director of HK Deal Flow®. This role will assist in sourcing acquisition and investment opportunities for clients, prospective clients, and friends of the firm, provide research support to the HK Deal Flow team, and perform various project and data management duties.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Identify and source acquisition and investment opportunities in key focus industries for participants in the HK Deal Flow program.
* Identify capital providers for each deal sourced and other deals as assigned by the Director or Assistant Director of the HK Deal Flow program.
* Perform various project management duties (e.g. ensure all deals sourced are shared with relevant capital providers in a timely manner).
* Perform tracking and any necessary follow-up for the entire lifecycle of a deal shared through the HK Deal Flow program.
* Create a monthly HK Deal Flow newsletter and oversee newsletter follow up as required.
* Perform research assignments to support the growth and expansion of the HK Deal Flow program (e.g. basic market, industry, prospect or deal intermediary research).
* Generate HK Deal Flow department reports.
* Attend networking, conferences and other corporate development events as required.
* Assist as required with the execution of marketing and business development projects and events.
* Assist in managing the HK Deal Flow database.
* Thoughtfully suggest ideas for processes or workflow improvement as recognized in the course of daily work.
* Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
* Minimum 3 years' business development or marketing experience preferred.
* Experience working in financial services, private wealth, private equity or corporate development a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Strong organizational and project management skills; detail oriented.
* Strong research and database skills.
* Strong service skills.
* Performs well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
* Ability to adapt and apply new technologies and workflows.
* Ability to handle sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Excellent time management skills, attention to details, strong intellectual curiosity, and willingness to take ownership of key projects.
* Bachelor's degree required.
Benefits: Four weeks paid time off per year, increasing every 5 years; ten paid holidays per year; comprehensive health (PPO and HDHPs), dental and vision plans including for domestic partners; life and AD&D insurance; short and long term disability insurance; FSA or HSA for medical; dependent care FSA; AFLAC and umbrella coverage available; Employee Assistance Program; 401(k) Plan, with profit sharing components; pre-tax transit and parking program; up to 12 weeks disability/parental leave; backup child/adult care/senior care planning through Care@Work; Rethink Benefits.
Benefits may vary by position and office.
Holland & Knight is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran or any other protected class.
Personal Information collected from applicants will be used for the purpose of processing the application throughout any recruitment or employment process, as well as inclusion in a personnel file. Categories of data collected may include name, address, phone numbers, email, Social Security Number, and signature. Holland & Knight may collect further information if you consent to a background check. This includes criminal background, employment, and certifications. Please visit Legal Information for Holland & Knight LLP's privacy policies.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Corporate Development