PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is the technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
We're a diverse and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. We’re headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed all across the US. Help us reimagine payments!
We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Product Owner. This position will report to the Senior Director of Product.
What you’ll own and be responsible for:
- Be the subject matter expert for PayNearMe’s data and reporting capabilities including data analysis, consumer analytics, merchant reporting and industry insights
- Delivering detailed product requirements to the engineering teams
- Identifying key product needs and scheduling deliverables
- Strive for internal operational efficiencies and ensuring support teams can scale as product usage increases
- Attending daily standups for development team - assigning priorities and tracking progress (owning the backlog)
- 3-5+ years of product management
- Working knowledge of payments and the payments industry a bonus
- Experience in a data environment, knowing how to best leverage data for our clients
- Experience working with a team in an agile/fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Loan Management Systems or other financial systems of records is a plus
Twice a year to headquarters (COVID-19 permitting) and 2-3 industry conferencesBenefits
- Great compensation package plus extensive benefits
- Remote working opportunity
- Fast- paced and professional work culture
- Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Stock options package
- Stimulating start-up culture committed to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our core values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together
to do the right thing
. We deliver real results
we are proud of while remaining respectful
, and flexible
.PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT: APPLICANT NOTICEEffective Date:
January 1, 2020Last Reviewed on:
December 23, 2019
PayNearMe MT, Inc. and Handle Financial, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) are providing you with this Notice (“Notice”) to inform you about:
- the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
- the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
- Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code
- 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code
- 1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicant’s medical emergency.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
- Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
- Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.
- Agile Methodology
- Data Analysis
- Financial Systems
- Management Systems