Advance your career through our opportunity for a board-certified nurse practitioner or physician assistant with an interest in geriatric care, to join our post-acute care practice in South Seattle, Washington. Patient rounding will take place in skilled nursing and long term care facilities located in Des Moines, Federal Way and Auburn.
Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Thriving community just outside Seattle
Auburn is a thriving city located just off the desirable Puget Sound area near Tacoma and Seattle, Washington. This community is home to beautiful scenery and all the outdoor recreation opportunities found in the Pacific Northwest. Explore the area's many parks and lakes, or go boating and sailing on the Puget Sound. When you aren't taking in the great outdoors, Auburn is also home to many breweries, local museums, an amphitheater, excellent shopping, a casino and much more. Add to these perks easy access to Seattle, one of the nation's most exciting cities. Auburn is just a 40 minute drive to downtown Seattle!
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)