Responsible for the design, development, deployment, maintenance and administration of Web/Middleware applications to support UNFCU’s business operations and growth by adopting DevOps principles. Demonstrate full stack knowledge and capability to work in all areas of the technology stack.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain Web based Solutions using Microsoft Technology stack.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain Middleware Applications/Micro Services in Java Technology.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain Database Solutions (Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc.) in Microsoft SQL Server & Oracle.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain SOAP and/or REST compliant Web Services in both Microsoft (Web API, WCF) and Java Technology by adopting SOA Principles.
- Perform Application Development using Agile and DevOps principles by adhering to the CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) pipeline principles.
- Configure application builds and automated deployments using the TFS/Jenkins Build and Release features.
- Design, document, implement, and maintain scripts for build and release processes.
- Maintain source code in source code repositories such as Team Foundation Server (TFS/TFS-GIT), Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.
- Install, configure, and manage ELK stack for application monitoring by using various ELK Beats. Create dashboards and configure alerts in ELK Stack.
- Demonstrate knowledge of containerization. Perform container based deployment and service orchestration using Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, or Mesos
- Actively participate in research, design and development of solutions
- Responsible for requirements gathering, design, development, unit testing, peer-level testing and implementation.
- Adhere to SDLC process in all Middleware related Developments which include Software Configuration Management, Change Management Process, etc.
- Provide technical support to Product Managers, Business Analysis, Application Support, Project Management, Application Development and QA Teams, as well as other team members, as required.
- Seek and accept guidance from Sr. Developers on all deliverables.
- Participate in design review meetings and provide technical support to others.
- Work collaboratively with the team, perform cross training, and ensure timely delivery.
- Recommend industry standard best practices and emerging technologies to team for continuous improvement.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Participate in Credit Union training programs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
TYPE & AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems
- Minimum five years of experience in MVC.NET/Java/SQL Server Software design and development (Web Application and Web Services) with Agile Methodology
- Minimum three years of experience in handling various DevOps tools with respect to build/release automation
- Minimum two years of IIS Administration experience
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and maintain micro services in Java Technology using ESBs like Mule ESB
- Microsoft Web Server Administration – IIS
- Microsoft Team Server Administration
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and maintain database components in SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience with CI/CD tools like TFS, TFS-Git, Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, SonarQube, etc.
- Working knowledge of ELK Stack; overall understanding of various ELK Beats
- Experience with Docker or other containerization tools
- Overall understanding of SCRUM, PMBOK and ITIL frameworks
- Support development and implementation operational functions
- Strong analytical ability/problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment to complete assigned projects in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, taking on several initiatives at once
- Standard office conditions
- May require work on weekends or other extended hours
- Critical system outages and system upgrades may require 24/7 coverage on short notice
In addition to any specific job requirements in connection with Bank Secrecy Act and/or OFAC (BSA), employee must (i) be aware of BSA matters commensurate with the position; (ii) report any suspicious activity to the manager or compliance department; and (iii) satisfactorily complete any required BSA training.
Ajax (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-1236
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU), founded in 1947, is a member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative that offers a full suite of banking, investment and insurance products and services to the global UN community. We have more than 100,000 members in over 200 countries, assets in excess of USD $4B, and more than 400 employees. UNFCU is committed to social responsibility and we support causes worldwide. Headquartered, and with branches, in New York City and an office in Washington, D.C., UNFCU has representative offices in Geneva, Switzerland; Vienna, Austria; Nairobi, Kenya, and Rome, Italy. For more information, visit www.unfcu.org.
View the full profile
As an employer, our benefits are second to none, and include comprehensive medical, dental and vision; 401k with dollar for dollar matching contributions and immediate vesting; a generous pension; tuition reimbursement; company paid life & disability coverage; and flexible spending accounts to name a few!
Our diversity, openness and continual employee development have helped us align our core values with that of our stakeholders – the UN community.
An Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer; we foster diversity.