Our client is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a PART-TIME
assignment. VERY competitive pay rate w/ flexible work hours! Job Type:
Contract (4+ months)
Target Start Date: May 2019
Hours: Can work Monday-Sunday 8am-8pm *Can work weekends if you want!*
*All training, equipment and supplies is provided!*
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Nurse Practitioner will conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage members.
- Nurse Practitioner will complete visits on members within a geographic area of responsibility.
- The nature of the visit can vary and could include performing an annual health assessment, a post discharge visit, or visiting more complex members more than once per year.
- Active NP license
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in their highest level of education, clinical setting preferred.
- Family, Geriatrics, or Adult certification required
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology a plus.
- Home Health care or home visit experience is a plus.
Intensive Care Unit
Licensed Practical Nurse