OfficeTeam is in the hiring process for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available to work in West Des Moines, Iowa.
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
- Corel WordPerfect experience
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Office
- General familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Customer service experience
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Practical knowledge of Numeric 8,001 - 10,000 KPH
- Documentation experience
- Experience with email
- Numeric data entry experience required
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today!
Please send me your most updated resume to: Email blocked - click to apply
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.